1.2
Style and Design

My name Mirza .Purchased indoor furniture from Dallas store .

First furniture was back order one month . Then when I got furniture missing sofa pillows . Called customer service agent said he reorder and took 5 business day . Now customer service manager Danni said it will take 4-6 weeks.

Now I am waiting 2 month to complete whole furniture set . Even when i look for store manager she said no store manager available now . She is the only manager now .Even look for home office phone number she said I am from home office . It is shame .

My experience with Nebraska store worst manager level .Everyone should careful when deal with store .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nebraska furniture mart customer care from Nebraska Furniture Mart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nebraska Furniture Mart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most store layout. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nebraska Furniture Mart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1155684

​Hello Mirza!I am sorry that you have been waiting 2 months and still do not have your complete set.

I also apoligize that our managment doesnt meet your expectations. We would be happy to review the specifics on your order and see if we can get this resolved.

If you would like to contact us we can be reached at 1-800-359-1200, contact.us@nfm.com or live chat.Thank You!