50 views

Absolutely the worst shopping experience. Spent about $7000 on multiple products 5 months ago that were supposed to be delivered within 1.5 months.

Only one item was delivered on time. Other orders were 4 times delayed. On delivery day the crew demanded to remove front door without the actual need for it due to measurements, crew left leaving my front gate fence broken and wide open without any attempt to deliver furniture, then customer service person in delivery department lori called, had worst attitude and hung up on me, never called back, after an hour being on hold with general customer service number the delivery was rescheduled, I learned that removing the front door was not the only option for delivery. I so regret I spent so much money with them.

Will never ever ever purchase from NFM. Spend your money somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nebraska Furniture Mart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Cons: Bad f n attitude, Used my money for 5 months now and did not deliver products, Broke my front fence gate.

Comments

#1922425

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lana. I am sorry about the delivery experience you have encountered with our delivery team.

We are also sorry that the COVID 19 has interrupted the world's supply chain and vendors are not getting the raw materials in a timely manner to produce the product at a rate equal to pre-pandemic levels and delays are continually happening which is not allowing for accurate replenishment information being able to be provided. Please reach out to us by either live chat at nfm.com, email at contact.us@nfm.com or call us at 1-800-359-1200 ext.

22420 and advise us how your order information so we can see if all avenues have been explored or see if there is anything further that can be done. We appreciate you choosing Nebraska Furniture Mart and look forward to helping you again.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews