My disabled father and mother purchased a whole living room set. The 2 people who delivered the furniture were extremely rude and inconsiderate of my parents disabilities!

My mom called me and requested help as the men were threatening to either leave the furniture on the wet ground or have to reschedule delivery because they couldn't fit it through the door, although they barely tried and said they wouldn't help remove the back door. My mom told them someone was on the way to help, literally 5 minutes and they said they wouldn't wait and were being rude which in turn upset my disabled parents and they told them to just take it back. Here it is, mothers day, and the furniture my mom was so excited for was NOT delivered because of disabilities! What is this world coming to?!

I would hope something is done and they are NOT charged a dime for delivery!! I tried calling NFM and they are closed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Comments

nfm.com
Nebraska Furniture Mart Verified Representative

Hello Sir/Ma'am,We are sorry your parents delivery was not completed and for the poor experience with our delivery team. We are open today 11am-8pm.

We would like to see what we can do to make this right for you and your parents, however, we do not have enough information to locate the order.

Please contact us via Live Chat, contact.us@nfm.com or at 800-359-1200 ext. 22445.

to nfm.com #1480991

We did contact them several times. The earliest they can redeliver the furniture is the 22ND!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!!

ShadowyGorilla

Forgot to mention they only tried to get the furtniute into one entrance although the house has 3 different entrances!!

to ShadowyGorilla #1480325

They just don't treat their customers well. Most places do whatever it takes to satisfy the customer.

The customer is supposed to always be right. Ha not with this delivery service.

to Anonymous #1480380