Almost everyday I get on their website.I seem to experience problems with their website pulling up about 75% of the time.

Needs some serious updating and IT maintenance for their consumer. They have lost thousands from me because of their site not operating correctly. Good luck to them! If they update and fix their website I can guarantee that they get much more online sales.

I went to purchase an XBOX ONE Holiday bundle online today and the website would not even pull up.What else is new!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fix the website" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nebraska Furniture Mart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nebraska Furniture Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

I haven't been able to log onto the NFM website in 2 months now when trying to pay my account. It seems there is something seriously wrong with the website design, not just my computer.

nfm.com

Hello!I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

If you could search "IP" in google and grab your computer's IP address, We would be happy to pass it to our IT team so they can take a look!Please contact us via live chat, e-mail us at contact.us@nfm.com, or give us a call at 1-800-336-9136.

to nfm.com Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1111862

My God...get real!We are suppose to go out of our way to buy something at NFM????

Tell Warren to get his check book out, and hire some IT people from this century!He may also want to have a new class on customer service too!:)