We had an accident in which one of the driver installed a drain at wrong hole as a result, it caused water leak on inside home and outer walls in my new home before moving.

On Friday February 9th the claim was filed.

Based on claim report, Enviroclean guys had come up to see the water damage and installed dryers, The technician from Enviroclean also mentioned that wooden floor is damage and needs to be repair the wall.

Then, after I am after Nebraska Furniture to fix my house, no body is responding and they would also say we are waiting for Insurance Company response.

No body is taking responsibility on damage in Nebraska and they are passing this to the vendor company named NRX.

Why would I deal with vendor company ? I ordered appliances from Nebraska.

I am tired of doing follow up here with them and thought this review will help me further.

Review about: Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Customer service resolution.

Comments

nfm.com
Nebraska Furniture Mart Verified Representative

Hello Sir/Ma'am, We would be happy to look into this order further, however, we need more information to locate your order. Please contact us at Live Chat, 1-800-359-1200 or email by filling out the form at this link: https://www.nfm.com/customercare.aspx . We look forward to hearing from you!