Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather.It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc.
The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have a ONE year warranty. We spent $160.00 on the guardsman for the sofa and loveseat, which is most likely a waste. The sofa we have is so sunken in, that it looks terrible. The loveseat, that we don't use much, is fine.
We have a chair that is 15 years old that looks better.
The salespeople do not tell you this.Ask, or you will end up with a flat couch within two years.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "NFM sold me a new table during the loyalty pricing event. I paid cash for the table and had to wait a week for delivery. Once it was..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "I can't believe how soon the mattress I bought less than 6 months ago has collapsed and sunk in where our bodies rest at night. This mattress cost over..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."