Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather.It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc.

The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have a ONE year warranty. We spent $160.00 on the guardsman for the sofa and loveseat, which is most likely a waste. The sofa we have is so sunken in, that it looks terrible. The loveseat, that we don't use much, is fine.

We have a chair that is 15 years old that looks better.

The salespeople do not tell you this.Ask, or you will end up with a flat couch within two years.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #745278

If you would have read the information that guardsman sent you, this post would not have existed. Has nothing to do with the store you purchased it at. Guardsman is incidental, it in no way covers manufacter's defects.

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more