Overland Park, Kansas

Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather.It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc.

The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have a ONE year warranty. We spent $160.00 on the guardsman for the sofa and loveseat, which is most likely a waste. The sofa we have is so sunken in, that it looks terrible. The loveseat, that we don't use much, is fine.

We have a chair that is 15 years old that looks better.

The salespeople do not tell you this.Ask, or you will end up with a flat couch within two years.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #745278

If you would have read the information that guardsman sent you, this post would not have existed. Has nothing to do with the store you purchased it at. Guardsman is incidental, it in no way covers manufacter's defects.

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - Bad furniture and horrible customer service Nebraska Furniture Mart "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - Damaged leather recliners Nebraska Furniture Mart "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more