1.6

Received their catalog with some good prices for toys for the kids. Ordered items on December 4, 2020 along with several other items from other merchants.

Was supposed to arrive December 15 (later than all the others right off the bat-but acceptable); by December 18 nothing. Everyone else delivered as stated, if not sooner; some doing so via partial shipments. Had to contact NFM since I had heard nothing from them. Told me that their Texas warehouse was having delays and would ship by 12/19 or early the next week.

I asked if I would receive before the 24th. I was told it would be close. Now it is the end of the 21st and still no word.

This is my first experience with them. It will be the last.

User's recommendation: Go to anyone but NFM.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1965432

Thank you for your review and rating. We are happy to hear we had some good deals for your needs.

This has been a really challenging time with the pandemic and the influx of holiday shoppers choosing UPS shipment causing delays with our UPS team. We apologize for any frustration this has caused. We would be happy to help take a look at this for you for the most accurate and up to date information. Please reach out to us at 1800-359-1200 ext.

22445. chat into us at www.nfm.com, or via email contact.us@nfm.com.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews