Nebraska Furniture Mart - SOLD ME DAMAGED AND USED GOODS

NFM sold me a new table during the loyalty pricing event.I paid cash for the table and had to wait a week for delivery.

Once it was delivered and shortly after the delivery crew had left we noticed the table was damaged. After calling them they agreed to replace the table after I wait another week. When preparing to have the table picked up I checked the lower drawer. To my surprise there were 2 broken casters (which most likely went to the table) and a childs toy.

THEY ARE SELLING USED FURNITURE. I am in disbelief that they sold me damaged and used goods under the false pretense that they were delivering a new table. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. the quality of their furniture is bad enough but the fact that they will slip you broken and used goods and be okay with that as a company is absolutely unacceptable.

When attempting to email their customer complaint department the email is "unavailable".

I have spent thousands of dollars with NFM but they will not get another dollar from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NFM THEY ARE CROOKED.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 11 No 11
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 21, 2013 #745273 Omaha, Nebraska

I enjoy the fact that NFM said they would exchange it, Whats the problem. *** happens.

1 0 Reply

Sep 02, 2013 #710499 Paris, Ile-De-France

I'm more worried about why you would buy that coffee table... Grandpa called and he wants his taste in furniture back!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nebraska Furniture Mart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Filing a new complaint about