Nebraska Furniture Mart - SOLD ME DAMAGED AND USED GOODS
NFM sold me a new table during the loyalty pricing event.I paid cash for the table and had to wait a week for delivery.
Once it was delivered and shortly after the delivery crew had left we noticed the table was damaged. After calling them they agreed to replace the table after I wait another week. When preparing to have the table picked up I checked the lower drawer. To my surprise there were 2 broken casters (which most likely went to the table) and a childs toy.
THEY ARE SELLING USED FURNITURE. I am in disbelief that they sold me damaged and used goods under the false pretense that they were delivering a new table. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. the quality of their furniture is bad enough but the fact that they will slip you broken and used goods and be okay with that as a company is absolutely unacceptable.
When attempting to email their customer complaint department the email is "unavailable".
I have spent thousands of dollars with NFM but they will not get another dollar from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NFM THEY ARE CROOKED.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We paid for them to pack and move 1400 sqft home to a new home less than 1-mile away. Estimator said it would take 5 hours packing, 3 hours to..."
- "Where to begin.. Magee, MS.. First, I payed for express delivery on a next day delivery 8 am. The flowers were finally delivered at 10:15 am. Sorry, but that's..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."