Featured

NFM sold me a new table during the loyalty pricing event.I paid cash for the table and had to wait a week for delivery.

Once it was delivered and shortly after the delivery crew had left we noticed the table was damaged. After calling them they agreed to replace the table after I wait another week. When preparing to have the table picked up I checked the lower drawer. To my surprise there were 2 broken casters (which most likely went to the table) and a childs toy.

THEY ARE SELLING USED FURNITURE. I am in disbelief that they sold me damaged and used goods under the false pretense that they were delivering a new table. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. the quality of their furniture is bad enough but the fact that they will slip you broken and used goods and be okay with that as a company is absolutely unacceptable.

When attempting to email their customer complaint department the email is "unavailable".

I have spent thousands of dollars with NFM but they will not get another dollar from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NFM THEY ARE CROOKED.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #745273

I enjoy the fact that NFM said they would exchange it, Whats the problem. *** happens.

Paris, Ile-De-France, France #710499

I'm more worried about why you would buy that coffee table... Grandpa called and he wants his taste in furniture back!