1.5

Bought a platform bed. After waiting a month they call and give a delivery time.

Next day after moving everything including the existing bed upstairs to make room they call and cancel because it was damaged. Move old mattress back downstairs and sleep on it for a month. Delivery day finally comes and it missing parts. The shop is going to make the part and bring it today.

Delivery guy just called and asked if we had received the parts because they are not on his truck. I called customer service and was treated very condescendingly by trey. To top it off the guy who sold it to us, calls himself Donnie discount, didnt tell us that we needed to buy a bunker board for the mattress. So if the guy shows up with the part we will still be sleeping on the floor.

Horrible experience all the way around. I am 49 and this is my first review

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else if you want to save the frustration.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nebraska Furniture Mart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Cons: Product or customer service, Customer services supervisor.

Location: The Colony, TX 75056

Comments

#2003142

Hi Chris! We are sorry for the frustrations of the platform bed being damaged and missing parts.

We are happy to hear Donnie is working on a resolution. Should you have any further questions, please contact us one of three ways (live chat, phone, or email): https://www.nfm.com/customer-services/

#2003078

Donnie called and has been helpful. Problem has not been resolved but I do feel like he is working on it

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews