In-store Wi-Fi service: while Wi-Fi service is free /complementary it is so slow as to be rendered useless.I will no longer acompany my wife just to sit and wait for her and be unable to use my phone, iPad, etc.

how do I know… I just did a speed test and it didn't get above 2.0. Pathetic!

Why bother?!Bhuh bye.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nebraska Furniture Mart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nebraska Furniture Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Are you sure you arent the wife in the family?You sound pathetic.

Crying about wifi.How about pay attention to your wife and hang out with her?This could be the world's most pathetic review.

nfm.com
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1236475

Thank you for your review.I apologize the WiFi was not satisfactory.

We do provide this as an additional and optional service. The WiFi is to assist with our in store NFM application.

If we are able to assist with anything else please let us know.We can be reached at 1-800-359-1200, contact.us@nfm.com, or live chat at www.nfm.com.