2.8

Did not meet delivery tine and no one called ahead to inform

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of whirlpool french door refrigerator. Nebraska Furniture Mart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool french door refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1229592

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

We apologize the delivery drivers did not give a courtesy call or deliver on time.We would be happy to help!

If you could please provide your Full name, Address, Zip Code, and Phone number to contact.us@nfm.com or Live Chat at www.nfm.com.

We will be forwarding your feedback onto our Delivery Team for coaching purposes.Thanks for reaching out!

Nebraska Furniture Mart - Damaged leather recliners Nebraska Furniture Mart "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - Sofa Review from Fort Worth, Texas Nebraska Furniture Mart "Nebraska Furniture Company on fraudulent deceitful corporation that sells furniture cheap low budget furniture and don't stand behind their product or their value don't hold up their agreement on their..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - Bad shop Nebraska Furniture Mart "I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad! Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months. Terrible shop!!! They..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more