Style and Design

I received my bill that shows a late fee was applied. I have never missed or late with my payments.

I did my research before calling them. I explain to the rude person that I made my payment through my bank account that's shows this supposed missed payment was made for that month. She preceeded to tell me that since it was made prior to the statement that started the next day it was applied to the previous month. I asked them how that works since the payment was processed on the the start of that month billing cycle.

She still told me that you missed your last months payment and now you owe us that payment plus this months payment and a late fee. I don't think that even talking to a manager would've solved anything either as they have been even more rude.

I know that I will pay off this account and never visit NFM or use their credit. They always seem to find a way to screw their customers.

Review about: Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

nfm.com
Nebraska Furniture Mart Verified Representative

I apologize for the late fee that was charged to the account and the unpleasant experience working with the rep over the phone. If there are multiple payments made in the same billing cycle they will not apply to the next months balance.

We can look into submitting a request to our accounting department to see about waiving the fee that was charged.

For security purposes we will need to do so by phone, please contact us at 1-800-359-1200 ext. 22420 with the full name, complete address including zip code and phone number associated with the account.