1.3
Style and Design

I placed an online order for a bed frame.Went to pick it up and the person told me that the order was under another person's name.

It was my credit card, my address, all my information that I'd entered, plus I had a receipt to prove it, but their computer system automatically switched it to my husband's name, not mine. I then had to prove that I placed the order and show my driver's license. What...are we in the 1950's?!? Evidently their computer system pulls up whoever last placed a previous order and automatically uses that name and address information, whether it's correct or not.

I had the print out of what I entered and my husband's name wasn't on it.

It was their mistake, not mine.I have NEVER had a good experience at Nebraska Furniture Mart, the place is a joke.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nebraska Furniture Mart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nebraska Furniture Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com

Hello!I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations while on your recent trip to the store.

We do appreciate your feedback and will use the information to further better our business.

If we can assist you further feel free to reach out to us at 1-800-359-1200, email at contact.us@nfm.com or by chatting in at nfm.com.I hope you have a wonderful day.