Spent a bunch of money; it's been 3 months and I don't have my product: 12th conversation with the company without resolve; All they do is pass me on to another non-caring employee every time I call; this includes the Manager of the store, "ED"; the customer service people talk to me like I am an *** and they are robots - what a joke; Company motto "We're Serious About Service" -- this is a bigger joke.If you have any other option when you need furniture, you should use the other option. I hope warren Buffet reads this -- as the owner, he needs to clean house.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #696798

you know they have no control over vendor delays they are just a retailer

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #751806

You must be working for NFM in Nebraska :x , because you comment and negatively at that on every complaint there is made about NFM. A little childish at that. :roll ,)

midnight816
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #599652

I have seen 5 of these comments and they are all from the same store. What is up with that????

to midnight816 Omaha, Nebraska, United States #745281

Doesn't matter what the retailer is. I guarantee the problem this customer is having will have happened from any retailer. the retailers have no control over factory delays.