1.5
Style and Design

Customer service is awful.They don't call or email you back to resolve your problem.

Delivery guys are terrible. 4 times I've had the same piece of furniture delivered and it's damaged every time! Not to mention 2 of the 4 times the delivery guys damaged my wall. 2 months later I'm still waiting for the piece to be delivered undamaged.

They will not deliver to you unless they are in your area so I'm still waiting!Meanwhile I'm expected to make a second payment on a piece of broken furniture that I'm not using.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Van Nuys, California, United States #1332284

Dont trust NFM...it is a trapped. They said they would look into my case, same problem....and I still have broken furniture. NFM is a scam

nfm.com
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1311050

Hello Sir/Mam!I apologize that you have had multiple deliveries of damaged product along with damage to your home.

We would be happy to look into the multiple damaged deliveries further and pass this information along to the correct department for review.

Please contact us at 1-800-359-1200 ext.22445, Live Chat, or email contact.us@nfm.com with your full name, full address, zip code, and phone number on the order.