3.5

My wife and I also had a similar experience.We went and purchased what we thought was the perfect furniture for us.

After financing the purchase. We went home and got our bedroom ready. Keep in mind we just bought a new home in October. I received a phone call saying that our furniture will be delivered.

When the delivery people showed up it looked like a bunch of college students packed the truck while drunk! I asked if this is normally how they load the furniture and the guy said yes. I was shocked that what I Agreed to pay almost 4000 dollars wasn't even wrapped. One of our pieces was damaged right out of the truck.

After we explain to the delivery guy that we would like to send it back, he told us to keep it and they would have to come back and pick it up the next day. None of this was true. So we called customer service and was passed back-and-forth to several different people to be told the rest of our order wouldn't be delivered for a month.if we had know at the time of purchase than we would have picked something else. NFM commercials advertise acres of furniture available in their warehouse.So after all this nonsense we found out that out 18 months no interest was ticking down and accruing.we didn't have the entire bedroom set yet!!!!

I personally visited the store here in Texas and spoke with the manager of customer service. She was very helpful and nice. She offered me a $50 certificate in store for my trouble. We are still waiting for the rest of our bedroom furniture and our bed is still on the floor.

They were supposed to come back and pick up the damage furniture that was delivered two weeks ago and that didn't happen. I now have a bad taste in my mouth for Nebraska furniture Mart.

I should've shopped at Rooms to Go, much more professional.If they change my delivery date one more time I am going to personally take what little bit of furniture they delivered back to the store and have a total meltdown.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nebraska Furniture Mart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nebraska Furniture Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #996071

Omg people it is just furniture get over it!!! For the love already!!! At least your health is good you people that complain are *** rediculous