My elderly mother bought a chair over the Memorial Day Weekend sale from Nebraska Furniture Mart. They told my mother the chair was on backorder.

My mother waited approx 4 weeks to receive her property which stll has not arrived. They orignally told her the chair would arrive by June 24th. The chair did not come and she was given a new date of July 22nd.

My mother has been charged for this chair but she has not received her property. She is very unhappy at this point and state she will never buy anything from Nebraska Furniture Mart again.

Comments

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about the delay with your mother’s chair.

When our warehouse is out of stock we do our best to provide you with the best possible information available. The estimated arrival dates are provided to us by the manufacture of the products and are based on their stock availability to ship and transportation and are subject to change based those factors. We would be more than happy to get you connected with your salesperson if you would like to consider a reselection we can get delivered sooner. Please provide the complete name, address with zip code and phone numbers associated with the order by calling 1-800-359-1200 extension 22445, live chat in at www.nfm.com or by email at contact.us@nfm.com.

We will be more than happy to see how we can help. Thank you both for shopping with us.