Don't go there for a mattress unless you don't want to be left alone.The sales people stalk you the entire time and get snotty when you tell them to leave you alone, especially the females.

What do they expect, that you are going to walk out with a mattress in your pocket? They would not stay away to let us try any mattresses out. If we tried to lay down on one, they immediately came over. CREEPY!

We walked out and will not go back.

If we had no choice but to buy from there, we would buy online.I will not give those creeps any commission money for stalking!

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Dear Grace- I apologize your experiences with us have been less than desirable. I would very much like to get more details from you so we can get to the bottom of this. Can you please email them to connect@Nfm.com?

Nicholas P Customer Care Operations Manager ( Home Office )

From Kansas not Michigan

From Kansas not Michigan

@ anonymous..You must be a non-minority because Im black, and they pretend they didn't see me passing, and ignore me openly.

You'll see some of them congregating talking to themselves, until a non- minority person passes by then they'll go to ask if they need help. I'm black.. been there many times and never heard "may I help you" oh yeh until one felt uncomfortable ignoring me and asks really quick hoping I say no. I've spend over $3000 there..

And now I'll go elsewhere.Guess minorities don't seem like they can spend any money huh..

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your visit to the Mart. Feel free to contact customer care if you would like to discuss this further with one of our customer care representatives. I have let our sales manager know if you complaint so that we can coach our sales on not being to over bearing.

Melanie T