Shop elsewhere!They have extreme customer No Service!

We bought a carpet and sofa. We presented a $25 On-line coupon for furniture that they promptly declined upon pick-up due to specific language not for that specific furniture that was not stated on the coupon. The coupon was from a Facebook promotion to "Like" them on their page. We decided to cancel our $2900 order on the principle of not accepting their simple $25 On-Line coupon.

Does this make any business sense at all? Please go to other stores.

They do not deserve your business.They lost a large sale over twenty-five dollars.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Dear Snagglepuss- I apologize for your frustration and would like to look into the details of your account. Can you please email the phone number we would have on your account or a phone number you would like to be contacted at to connect@Nfm.com?

Look forward to working with you.

Nicholas Perault Customer Relations Manager

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - BUYER BEWARE NFM!!! Nebraska Furniture Mart "In early November I bought a 25.4 black side-by-side fridge at NFM for $998. They guaranteed to match any lower price through January 2017. We bought other items for a..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - Warranties Nebraska Furniture Mart "Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather. It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc. The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more