My family ( mom, sister) as well as myself have purchased kitchen table/chairs, leather furniture, couches and loveseats and mattress sets from NFM.We all purchased the extended warranties.

Well, all of us has had issues with our products and called to use the warranty that we paid extra for. It is amazing how on every item either the manufacturer went out of business, they dont make the same product anymore or some other excuse as to why they wont honor the warranty. Yet, they do not offer you a refund for that warranty that you already for nor do they offer you any type of replacement. Because, in their warranty fine print it states that if the product is discontinued or the manufacturer is no longer in business they are not responsible.

How convenient for them..

Take my advice NEVER BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM NEBRASKA FURNITURE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE A MATCH AND BURN THE MONEY...THEY WILL NOT HONOR IT!

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

Dear Unhappybuyer, Can you please email us your specific account information so we can inquire on your concerns? Please email us at furniture.service@Nfm.com Thank you!

You should Google the manufacturer of your furniture to see if they went out of business. If not I would contact them to see if they still make your particular piece of furniture. Then contact NFM and pull their card.