136 views
1.3

Update by user Jul 12, 2019

I did hear from a rep at NFM. I requested to see the order for item from NFM to the vendor.

She could/would not provide it. I doubt that the order was ever placed. Her solution was to contact the sale rep that I dealt with & pick another item. Really?

Deal with the guy that misrepresented NFM's ability to obtain the original item?

They held my deposit for almost 3 months & I had to request that it be returned! Apparently, one of their profit centers is to promise delivery of an item, hold a deposit & reluctantly give the customer the refund after an extended period, while knowing that they could not obtain the item ordered.

Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2019

Found a tv stand that I liked but was "discontinued". Contacted the manufacturer & learned four units were in a warehouse in NC.

The manufacturer stated I had to purchase it through one of their vendors. Nebraska Furniture Mart sells their products & I contacted a sales rep in February 2019. I told the rep that the stand was discontinued, but available from the manufacturer's warehouse & provided phone numbers along with the address. He stated he needed to confirm with NFM's buyer that it could be ordered/obtained.

He called & said NFM could get the item, so I ordered it & placed a deposit for it. Over the next few months, I checked on the delivery date for the stand only to hear that the date was pushed further & further out. In early May I got a voicemail that NFM could not get the stand.

Never got a clear explanation as to why & I had to request that my deposit be refunded. NFM held my deposit for 3 months while promising an item that they never obtained.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Cons: Service provided none lack of updates unfulfilled promises.

Comments

I apologize for the multiple delays and never receiving your product. We would be happy to look into this further to see what options may be available to work towards a suitable resolution.

Please reach out to us by phone at 1-800-359-1200 ext.

22420, live chat at www.NFM.com or email contact.us@nfm.com with the full name complete address including zip code and phone number associated with the account. We look forward to assisting you.

Please reach out to us by phone at 1-800-359-1200 ext.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews