3.8
Style and Design

I accidentally paid the billed amount of $271 with a credit card no longer valid.I discovered my mistake and paid with my own credit card within a matter of three days.

Nebraska is now billing me as part due for $221 for the pay ment that was returned unpaid even though I made good the payment.

I have me we been late with them and being penalized for a simple mistake.Since there was not two payments killed, I argue that the returned payment of $271 should have been added back into the balance, not as an amount past due.

Comments

nfm.com

Hello Sir/Ma'am, we apologize for the billing issues. We would be happy to look into this for you! Can you please verify the Full Name, address, zip code and phone number on the account?

to nfm.com #1430065

John E Baxter

6720 Echo Hill Dr

Watauga, TX 76148

(817) 851-9697

I am very disappointed in the stance the Customer Service employee took in attempting to resolve this manner with her.I simply selected the wrong payment method to make my $271 payment.

I had two methods of payment on the account at the time and selected the wrong one. I immediately corrected with the right method, my debit card when I learned of a returned payment. Although $542 was deducted from the OSB, only $271 was due for that statement. I fail to see why NFM would make a good customer delinquent for an amount that was not due instead of just rolling $271 back into the balance.

I have been a loyal customer but this really leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth for your credit process.You may call me any time of the day.

nfm.com
to John E Baxter #1430092

Thank you for that information John. I have called my accounting department and we have figured out where the error was on our side and have corrected the posting on your account to reflect that you are not past due and current. We had discussed this in detail on the phone this morning and hope you have a great day.

to nfm.com #1430097

I am grateful to a Supervisor from the Customer Service Department of Nebraska Furniture Mart. He took the time to review my account and contact me by phone to advise the error crossed billing cycles causing the issue which had now been resolved to my satisfaction. My faith is restored in NFM!!!