1.6
Style and Design

Nebraska Furniture Mart's social media team is quick to provide a generic response asking you to reach out to them for help. IGNORE THEM!

I spent over $7,000 with their company and it was the absolute worst purchasing experience I have ever encountered. I spent over an hour on the phone with customer service. Because they are centrally located for the entire company, it is almost impossible to reach someone at the local store where you made the purchase. The delivery company they contract to deliver tried making multiple deliveries to my home but never brought the promised number of people to actually allow them to deliver.

I spent days going back and forth with less than helpful customer service people. The worst part - you try to make a complaint in person and the store manager refuses to talk to you. The local customer service team has been trained to block all access to anyone in leadership but she was willing to "email" them on your behalf. No one is held accountable here.

It's so big it's easy for the leadership team to avoid all connects to customers and allow their store to run off customers. It's clear to see this miserable shopping experience is not catching on - on the multiple visits it took to clear up this mess their massive parking garage was always empty.

Just like when you avoid a restaurant with an empty parking lot - Nebraska Furniture Mart Dallas is serving some really horrible food with awful service. Save yourself the heartburn and look elsewhere!

Review about: Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Store leadership must be retrained in order to create an environment of customer friendly processes. Even if that happened I would never give this company another $1 of my money..

I liked: Sales team, Salesperson was friendly and helpful.

I didn't like: Customer service, Third party delivery company, Customer services supervisor, Store manager refused to talk to customers, Customer service hotline centrally located - not local.

Comments

nfm.com
Nebraska Furniture Mart Verified Representative

Drivers called in to NFM because they could not take merchandise up the stairs as they needed a four-man team and the extra labor was not created. We confirmed with Robert that he wanted it done 01.22.18, however, per our 3rd party delivery team they did not have the man power to get it done on 01.22.18.

Robert asked about compensation for the inconveniences and NFM stated we would contact him once everything had been completed.

We informed Robert that we could set up the delivery 01.23.18 on our express route, however, we received photos from the driver; The issue was with the slant in the ceiling downwards right at the turn. The customer insisted they had requested a four-man team at point of sale and did not really want them to attempt. NFM sent the 2nd team out with both labor stops and stated he would not attempt without the signature on the damage waiver. Because we were unable to complete the delivery 01.23.18 Robert wanted everything returned.

We apologize for the multiple problems that were encountered during this transaction and understand Robert's and David's frustration.

If they are to re-instate the Appliance order we would be happy to discount a total of $307.04. We would also like the opportunity to get this delivery right and to make sure we are training our 3 party delivery teams correctly, however, we would need a signature to attempt to move the appliances into the home. If the customer feels the Appliance is too big, we recommend measuring the area before purchase.

Please let us know by Tuesday 02.06.2018 if you would like to proceed with this option. You can contact us through Live Chat at www.nfm.com, email contact.us@nfm.com or Direct Message us through Social Media Outlet.