Nebraska Furniture Mart - Damaged leather recliners

55 of 145 Nebraska Furniture Mart reviews

4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK.

We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the chairs only to get home, take them out of the boxes, and both are damaged!Nfm told me that they will send new chairs out on July 30...4 weeks, I said that's fine but will need to be after 4 pm, was told no problem.

Today my wife gets a call that the chairs will be delivered between 1-3 pm...we are at work. I called Nfm and was told that they shouldn't have given us a time of delivery, and there is nothing they can do! Really?!

They wouldn't look up the reference number that stated the delivery time, so on top of wasting my gas, now my time off to have them delivered in another two weeks, I'm making payments on damaged goods.Unless NFM bends over backwards to make this write, this will be the last purchase from them, EVER!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

La-Z-Boy Leather Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #673445 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
55 of 145 Nebraska Furniture Mart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
nfm.com

Jul 31, 2015 #1014280

I apologize the items had some damaged areas. Our delivery timeslots are based on the drivers route for today. We can set it so they call you 30 minutes before they arrive but we can not offer pre arranged times due to routing purposes. Please send us an email to contact.us@nfm.com and I would be happy to look into this for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nebraska Furniture Mart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Filing a new complaint about
×