Easton, Missouri
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK.

We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the chairs only to get home, take them out of the boxes, and both are damaged!Nfm told me that they will send new chairs out on July 30...4 weeks, I said that's fine but will need to be after 4 pm, was told no problem.

Today my wife gets a call that the chairs will be delivered between 1-3 pm...we are at work. I called Nfm and was told that they shouldn't have given us a time of delivery, and there is nothing they can do! Really?!

They wouldn't look up the reference number that stated the delivery time, so on top of wasting my gas, now my time off to have them delivered in another two weeks, I'm making payments on damaged goods.Unless NFM bends over backwards to make this write, this will be the last purchase from them, EVER!

Review about: La-Z-Boy Leather Recliner.

I didn't like: Customer service resolution, Product or customer service, Customer service.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com

I apologize the items had some damaged areas.Our delivery timeslots are based on the drivers route for today.

We can set it so they call you 30 minutes before they arrive but we can not offer pre arranged times due to routing purposes.Please send us an email to contact.us@nfm.com and I would be happy to look into this for you.