Nebraska Furniture Mart - Damaged leather recliners
4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK.
We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the chairs only to get home, take them out of the boxes, and both are damaged!Nfm told me that they will send new chairs out on July 30...4 weeks, I said that's fine but will need to be after 4 pm, was told no problem.
Today my wife gets a call that the chairs will be delivered between 1-3 pm...we are at work. I called Nfm and was told that they shouldn't have given us a time of delivery, and there is nothing they can do! Really?!
They wouldn't look up the reference number that stated the delivery time, so on top of wasting my gas, now my time off to have them delivered in another two weeks, I'm making payments on damaged goods.Unless NFM bends over backwards to make this write, this will be the last purchase from them, EVER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service resolution
- Product or customer service
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Leather Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I ordered Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World. Digital version. They billed me but did not send me the download code and instructions for downloading the game. This is..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."