Easton, Missouri
Featured Not resolved
2.8

4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK.

We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the chairs only to get home, take them out of the boxes, and both are damaged!Nfm told me that they will send new chairs out on July 30...4 weeks, I said that's fine but will need to be after 4 pm, was told no problem.

Today my wife gets a call that the chairs will be delivered between 1-3 pm...we are at work. I called Nfm and was told that they shouldn't have given us a time of delivery, and there is nothing they can do! Really?!

They wouldn't look up the reference number that stated the delivery time, so on top of wasting my gas, now my time off to have them delivered in another two weeks, I'm making payments on damaged goods.Unless NFM bends over backwards to make this write, this will be the last purchase from them, EVER!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. Travisgreever is overall dissatisfied with Nebraska Furniture Mart and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about la-z-boy leather recliner at Nebraska Furniture Mart was customer service resolution, product or customer service and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nebraska Furniture Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com

I apologize the items had some damaged areas.Our delivery timeslots are based on the drivers route for today.

We can set it so they call you 30 minutes before they arrive but we can not offer pre arranged times due to routing purposes.Please send us an email to contact.us@nfm.com and I would be happy to look into this for you.