144 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

On July 16 I had a new bed delivered for my son. Long story short it’s infested with bedbugs and has been longer than we have had it.

They are nowhere else in the house or even on other furniture in my sons room. It is $4000 to treat my house and it’s because of the bed I bought from your company. I have called once already and was treated horribly. I am fully prepared to contact a consumer law attorney if needed.

I Have already contacted Channel 4 newS consumer report and the TX health department And reported this to them.

I have a report from the exterminator examination today. Please contact me as soon as possible regarding this horrifying matter.

Preferred solution: Compensation to make up for bedbugs treatment, mental anguish and the physical pain and suffering we have gone through. .

Nebraska Furniture Mart Cons: Product or customer service, Service provided none lack of updates unfulfilled promises.

Location: 5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr, The Colony, TX 75056

Comments

#1915701

I am having an IDENTICAL experience, currently. I was delivered furniture with bedbugs.

I have also been treated the same and told the exact same spiel by the manager of customer service. If we can help each other, I am more than willing.

I have spent over 800.00 to treat my home. Not to mention the horror of the first week of school, and staying at my parents house while waiting for the first treatment to work!

#1908775

Hi Amy, I understand that this is an unsettling situation and apologize for any distress you are feeling. Bed bugs are very commutable (through luggage, purses, coats etc.) and they can travel very easily through apartments as well as electrical and plumbing access points in homes.

If the bugs were to come from the factory or NFM we would have a mass amount of customers reporting this issue to us, this is not the case. If you have any further questions please call 1-800-359-1200 extension 22445.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews