Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 15, 2020

It hasn’t been handled and I’m now burdened with cost and replacement of both sets of mattresses and box springs and also of the extermination and this is not acceptable . 7 can help and local news papers will be contacted.

Original review updated by user Oct 15, 2020

Both of the sets bought in Nebraska Furniture Mart in Omaha. Mad as *** To treat my home the Orkin folks found the bugs in only the two rooms with the new beds .

No problems beforehand. I'm sickened by my experience there. This company was our trusted and go to for new products. I'm now without any funds for dealing with this and on top of that my husband has terminal cancer, so I wont be able to deal with the problem soon.

We have never had any bugs other than a spider here and there and flies from the summer my pets are all inside pets, and I am certain without a doubt NFM should pay for the cost of replacing the beds and for the extermination.

We are both baffled as this company supplied every single piece of furniture for our living room. And both of our parents knew and even one worked under Mrs.B.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy before unwrapping and checking w a light the mattresses and or check these reviews.

Preferred solution: Pay for the replacement of beds and box springs and also Orkin services until the situation is remedied . .

Nebraska Furniture Mart Pros: Ease of shopping and location, Big store.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Cons: Lack of accountability when they make the mistake, False statements on warranty, Dont back their product.

Location: 700 South 72nd Street, Omaha, NE 68114

Comments

#1937113

Hello Melissa and Kevin, we are sorry to hear of the circumstances and we understand that this is an unsettling situation and apologize for any distress you are feeling. Bed bugs are very commutable (through luggage, purses, coats etc.) and they can travel very easily through apartments as well as electrical and plumbing access points in homes.

If the bugs were to come from the factory or NFM we would have a mass amount of customers reporting this issue to us, this is not the case. If you have any further questions please call 1-800-359-1200 extension 22445.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews