191 views
1.6

This company is fraudulent. Our salesperson did the math with us and with 66 months no interest, our payment worked out to be basically $45 a month on a couple of theatre chairs. This was doable, so we made the purchase. Nowhere in the transaction were we told about the 4% added. I have made purchases from other retailers and none of them have ever pulled this nonsense.

After reading other reviews, it seems that we are not the only ones who were duped by this company and their deceptive practices. Then, when the chairs were being delivered, the delivery man tossed an electronic device onto one of my husband's collectibles. It wasn't until after they left and he was putting it back together did we notice it was broken. We tried to call the delivery guy back, but he never answered.

Then to top it off, when they were opening the door, they hit our storm door on a light fixture. We didn't notice the slight crack until two days later when the entire door shattered as my husband went to open it. Replacing the door and the collectible cost us an additional $400 and we had to make a claim with our insurance company. The adjuster with Allstate came out and said the delivery guys definitely did it when they slammed the door against the light fixture. Unfortunately, because we noticed it after the fact, it would be our word against theirs.

Our whole experience has been a nightmare. I will never shop there again, and I will encourage my friends and Twitter followers to do the same. I am not happy at all.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr, The Colony, TX 75056, USA

Comments

I will not bore you with the details of our experience. Suffice it to say: “Caveat Emptor”!

Is that all you have to complain about..

Thank you for your review! We are sorry for your recent experiences with us with the deferred financing promotion and our revolving account terms and with your delivery.

Please contact us via chat at NFM.com, email us at contact.us@nfm.com or call us at 1-800-359-1200 ext. 22445 and we can assist with the financing as well file a driver damage claim for your incurred damages during the delivery and come up with a suitable resolution for all issues.

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We apologize for the multiple issues you have experienced with us. Per our terms and agreements minimum monthly payments are calculated at 4% of the complete account balance or $15 whatever one is greater. The 4% is set in place, because purchases can be made with different promotions. We are eliminating the need to pay on each promotion and allowing a simple 4% minimum payment that is applied to the account balance.

This minimum payment will go down as the balance is paid off.

We would be happy to look into the damage claims, please contact us at 1-800-359-1200, email at contact.us@nfm.com or live chat at www.nfm.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews