Irving, Texas

I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad!Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months.

Terrible shop!!! They claim is wear and tear, the inside of seating fillings are coming out! If I knew the quality is so bad I would have never shopped there now they won't to steal my money by refunding only 85% of them the sofa.

The fact that this is poor quality sofa is not my fault!Very disappointed and disgusted with Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Review about: Sofa.

I didn't like: Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com

​Hello!We are sorry your purchase is not meeting your expectations.

NFM does have a 30 day return policy that is consistent with most retailers. The quality of the product is warrantied by the manufacturer for at least one year. If we can further assist you by placing a warranty claim for you, please call 1-800-359-1200 ext 22445.

We look forward to hearing from you!

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more