I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad!Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months.

Terrible shop!!! They claim is wear and tear, the inside of seating fillings are coming out! If I knew the quality is so bad I would have never shopped there now they won't to steal my money by refunding only 85% of them the sofa.

The fact that this is poor quality sofa is not my fault!Very disappointed and disgusted with Nebraska Furniture Mart.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nebraska Furniture Mart and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sofa at Nebraska Furniture Mart was fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nebraska Furniture Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com

​Hello!We are sorry your purchase is not meeting your expectations.

NFM does have a 30 day return policy that is consistent with most retailers. The quality of the product is warrantied by the manufacturer for at least one year. If we can further assist you by placing a warranty claim for you, please call 1-800-359-1200 ext 22445.

We look forward to hearing from you!