Irving, Texas

I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad!Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months.

Terrible shop!!! They claim is wear and tear, the inside of seating fillings are coming out! If I knew the quality is so bad I would have never shopped there now they won't to steal my money by refunding only 85% of them the sofa.

The fact that this is poor quality sofa is not my fault!Very disappointed and disgusted with Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Review about: Sofa.

I didn't like: Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Comments

nfm.com

​Hello!We are sorry your purchase is not meeting your expectations.

NFM does have a 30 day return policy that is consistent with most retailers. The quality of the product is warrantied by the manufacturer for at least one year. If we can further assist you by placing a warranty claim for you, please call 1-800-359-1200 ext 22445.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Nebraska Furniture Mart - Sofa Review from Fort Worth, Texas Nebraska Furniture Mart "Nebraska Furniture Company on fraudulent deceitful corporation that sells furniture cheap low budget furniture and don't stand behind their product or their value don't hold up their agreement on their..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Nebraska Furniture Mart - SOLD ME DAMAGED AND USED GOODS Nebraska Furniture Mart "NFM sold me a new table during the loyalty pricing event. I paid cash for the table and had to wait a week for delivery. Once it was..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more