Nebraska Furniture Mart - Bad shop

I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad!Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months.

Terrible shop!!! They claim is wear and tear, the inside of seating fillings are coming out! If I knew the quality is so bad I would have never shopped there now they won't to steal my money by refunding only 85% of them the sofa.

The fact that this is poor quality sofa is not my fault!Very disappointed and disgusted with Nebraska Furniture Mart.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #762289

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 02 #1087344

​Hello! We are sorry your purchase is not meeting your expectations. NFM does have a 30 day return policy that is consistent with most retailers. The quality of the product is warrantied by the manufacturer for at least one year. If we can further assist you by placing a warranty claim for you, please call 1-800-359-1200 ext 22445. We look forward to hearing from you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nebraska Furniture Mart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Filing a new complaint about