I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad!Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months.
Terrible shop!!! They claim is wear and tear, the inside of seating fillings are coming out! If I knew the quality is so bad I would have never shopped there now they won't to steal my money by refunding only 85% of them the sofa.
The fact that this is poor quality sofa is not my fault!Very disappointed and disgusted with Nebraska Furniture Mart.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nebraska Furniture Company on fraudulent deceitful corporation that sells furniture cheap low budget furniture and don't stand behind their product or their value don't hold up their agreement on their..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "You know ive had some really bad motels but this one tops it. It started off with me my girlfriend and her sister and her bf (room is under sis..."
- "Horrible experience took forever to give me my order. An to go home and fine out my extreme sausage sandwich was burn was very disappointing never eat from that place...."
- "I just saw my friend's hair after going here and it is truly horrific. She went to complain to the manager Alisha, the unprofessional mgr just wanted to refund the..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."