1.9

I PURCHASED A CHAIR FOR MY FATHER, BARIATRIC BIG AND TALL CHAIR WENT ON LINE ''NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART TEXAS'' PLACED THE ORDER ''PAID FOR THE ORDER, NOW IT MAKES IT TO MY HOUSE, AND I AM WONDERING WHY NO ''ASSEMBLY'' THEY REPLY IT WAS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM COMPANY THEREFORE WE DON'T ASSEMBLE!!! ''WHAT'' WHY WAS I NOT TOLD THIS ''I PAID'' ''NEBRASKA'' AND YOUR'E TELLING ME YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE????

IF I HAD KNOWN THIS I WOULD HAVE ''NEVER'' ''NEVER'' BOUGHT THIS, NOR WAS IT ''EXPLAINED THEY ACCEPTED MY MONEY WITH ''NO PROBLEM'' VERY DISAPPOINTED AND I HAVE TO WAIT ON ''MY REFUND'' BUT YOU ACCEPTED MY MONEY UP FRONT!!!!!

YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER!!!! YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE.

User's recommendation: ASK QUESTION BEFORE YOU BUY THEY HAVE HIDDEN PROPS AFTER THEY RECIEVE THE MONEY.

Preferred solution: GET SOMEONE TO ASSEMBLE THE CHAIR..

Location: 5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr, The Colony, TX 75056

Comments

#1965244

Hello Mary! We are sorry the chair was not assembled.

We do encourage you to ask questions before making a purchase online if you have not purchased from us before. We are always here to help. Majority of product will be a direct ship from the vendor to your home and will not be in-home delivery or come assembled. It would have to be assembled by the consumer and the vendor would provide instructions/manual on how to.

We apologize the communication was not clear on our website. Should you have any further questions, please contact us here: https://www.nfm.com/customer-services

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews