118 views

I ordered an refrigerator in the middle of September and was promised delivery of this frig at least five times. Each time my delivery was promised they did not deliver this is the middle of Dec now.

This was the Colony, Tx store. The worse costumer service I have experienced. I have a little in my garage we are using refrigerator that we purchased for the garage from Nebraska but the main house one was not delivered. I just went to another store in Plano, Tx last week and it is in stock and will be delivered Thursday.

I cancelled my order. Oh by the way I recovering from kidney cancer and I told them that every call I made.

So much for compassion. #nebraskafurniturestore

Product or Service Mentioned: Nebraska Furniture Mart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Location: Richardson, Texas

Comments

Hello! We apologize for the delays with your order.

We understand your frustrations with this situation, and we are happy to hear you were able to get a fridge even if it was somewhere else.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to reach out at 1-800-359-1200, email contact.us@nfm.com or chat in at www.nfm.com. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Nebraska Furniture Mart Reviews